One of my favorite vegetables as of the last year is spaghetti squash! It took me awhile to finally be brave enough to buy one because I wasn't sure I'd know how to make it. It's actually quite simple and there are so many ways to enjoy it once done. Here's the quick steps on roasting a squash!
1) Preheat your oven to 375 degrees
2) Pierce the squash with a knife a few times and then put it in the microwave for 5 minutes (this will make it easier to cut the squash in half)
3) Let the squash cool for a few minutes and then cut it in half and scoop the insides & seeds out with a spoon.
4) Place the halves into a deep dish, drizzle with olive oil, and then shake on some seasoning of your choice (I love Mrs. Dash)! Bake in the oven for 50 minutes.
5) There are so many ways to enjoy it - fork out the squash to make a spaghetti like noodle alternative and serve as your base for spaghetti; put all your favorite toppings inside the halves and bake for a few extra minutes; etc! Now you know how to make it!