I saw this fun survey on Tina's blog this morning and decided it would be cool to do for my blog today!
1. What did you eat for breakfast?
Pumpkin pancakes with peanut butter & honey! Recipe to come soon on the blog. Holy yum!
2. How much water do you drink a day?
I don't log my water intake, but I definitely get over the recommended 62 oz. a day. I always have a water bottle with me and since I exercise so often, I drink a ton of water.
3. What is your current favorite workout?
4. How many calories do you eat a day?
I don't usually count calories, but occasionally I will just to make sure I'm on track. I usually am in the 1800 range.
5. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
I have at least one snack a day! Some of my favorites are: hard boiled eggs, a piece of fruit, Larabars/Uberbars, veggies & hummus, a small smoothie, etc.
6. What do you usually eat for lunch?
Typically, I eat leftovers for lunch!
7. What is your favorite body part to strength train?
Arms - I'm always trying to make them look more toned. I also enjoy them so much because I feel that since I run so much I forget about my upper body!
8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?
Glutes -- It's definitely a love/hate relationship. They burn so bad!
9. What are your “bad” food cravings?
I eat everything in moderation, so I try not to classify foods as good or bad. But, as for "junk" food, I really like ice cream of all sorts!
10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
I'm still in the process of finding a good one. I struggle with taking vitamins (my body rejects them).
11. How often do you eat out?
Very rarely. Maybe 2-3 times per month.
12. Do you eat fast food?
No. I sometimes will eat at Panera, though, and I would consider that fast food.
13. Who is your biggest supporter?
Tyler, My Mom
14. Do you have a gym membership?
Since I'm a student, I get to use our wellness center anytime but I don't pay for it.
15. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
Usually 7-8 hours.
16. Do you have a “cheat”day?
Nope, I just indulge when I feel like it!
17. Do you drink alcohol?
Only on certain occasions. Less than 2 times a month.
18. Do you have a workout buddy?
I have many: Nadyne, Carie, Allison, Erin, Kate..just to name a few.
19. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a healthy lifestyle?
Running. I started running in college to maintain my weight and then running became so much more of my life. It has given me more energy, increased self esteem, a healthier relationship with food, and has also helped me meet so many wonderful people who have turned into great friends!
20. What was the last healthy thing you did?
Ate a very healthy, satisfying lunch!