Thursday, July 11, 2013

ABC's of ME!

I was tagged by Carie to do this and I'm always up for a fun blog post!

A: Attached or Single?
Very much attached! I have been with my boyfriend, Tyler, for just over 3 years and each day I fall more in love with him. I don't know what I would do without him!


 
B: Best Friend?
I have so many GREAT friends! Nadyne, Carie, Kari, Kate, and all of my local running buddies! I have always believed in having many friends with many fun personalities is the way to go!
 
C: Cake or Pie?
Honestly, neither. I love sweets - don't get me wrong! But, I prefer cookies, bars, or ice cream over cake/pie anyday!
 
D: Day of the week?
Sunday, for sure. I typically have all of the things on my to-do list done and it's generally a relax day at home to prepare for another busy week ahead. I love relaxing days at home!
 
E: Essential item?
Hmm..this is a hard one! There are so many things I use every day and don't think I could live without. I guess I'll say my car, because I have to drive to get to where I need to be and without out, I couldn't do the things I want and love!
 
F: Favorite color?
Blue & pink!
 
G: Gummy bears or worms?
I'm a wierdo here too, I've never been a big fan of either! I prefer chocolate if I'm going to eat candy. ;)
 
H: Hometown?
Bridgewater, IA
 
I: Favorite Indulgence?
Ice cream! I especially love fro-yo places like Orange Leaf!
 
J: January or July?
I'm a summer girl at heart, so definitely July.
 
K: Kids?
Not unless you count my just over 1 year old pup, Annie!
 
L: Life isn't complete without?
Family! I have a huge family that I'm very close with and I couldn't imagine life without them.
 
M: Marriage date?
In the future! ;)
 
N: Number of brothers/sisters?
2! 1 brother, 1 sister!
 
 
 
O: Oranges or apples?
Apples - Pink lady to be exact! I typically eat one a day!
 
P: Phobias?
Snakes!
 
Q: Favorite Quotes?
"Do not go where the path may lead, instead go where there is no path and leave a trail."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
 
R: Reasons to smile?
So many things in my life give me reason to smile. I am very blessed! Some of them include: Tyler, my family, my friends, my home, Annie, being able to do so much physical activity with no barriers, putting a great meal on the table, getting to go to college and get the exact degree I want, having a job now and for the future, and so much more. I smile so much during the day because my life is full of happiness!
 
S: Season of choice?
Summer! I love warm weather and everything about it!
 
T: Tag 3 people
Anyone!
 
U: Unknown fact about me
I love long days at home. Some people find that boring, but I really enjoy having a whole day at home to do everything I want! I often will get up for a run, clean/organize the house, watch Netflix, read a good book, and simply relax. I love "me" time!
 
V: Favorite vegetable
It's so hard to pick a favorite! I love so many! If I had to choose, I would say broccoli, especially roasted broccoli! Brussels Sprouts come in a close second! I'm so glad I love veggies so much!
 
W: Worst habit?
A habit I'm still working on is biting my nails. I have gone off and on throughout the years trying to quit. I'll do really well for awhile and then get stressed and go right back to it. Currently I haven't bitten them for about a month so let's see how long this lasts!
 
X: X-Rays or Ultrasound?
Both because they are so cool! I've seen both x-rays and ultrasounds (not for myself, though).
 
Y: Your favorite food
Oatmeal! I am obsessed with it and eat it very frequently. There are just so many ways to eat it that it never gets hold. Plus, it's such a healthy comfort food and I love that!
 
 

 
Z: Zodiac sign
Leo!

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment