Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday Funday {Pinterest Inspiration}

I am OBSESSED with Pinterest....
 
I just really needed to get that out there and admit my problem! Although, I honestly don't see it as a problem. I love Pinterest and am not entirely sure what I did without it before. From trying new recipes to decorating my home to making fun crafts to planning my wedding - it literally has it all!
 
That is why each Monday I wanted to start a Pinterest inspiration blog post! Each week will be something different - this week is allllll about theee food! The pictures and descriptions of the foods on Pinterest are amazing, like jaw-droppingly (not a word, don't care) amazing! I hope someday I can take as good of pictures of my recipes as these people do!
 
Without further ado - here are some of my most recent foodie finds on Pinterest that have left my jaw on the floor! Just simply click on the title of the food to take you to the source!
 
1) Gooey Red Velvet Brownie Cake - With Valentine's Day coming up, all I can think is how perfect this dessert would be!
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2) Butternut Squash & Spinach Lasagna Rolls - Maybe it's the insane, skin drying weather we have had lately in Iowa, but this comfort food dish is calling my name. I will be making it SOON! I even bought a butternut squash at the store to be all set for it!
 
 
 
 
3) Cheeseburger Wraps - I know I'm dreaming of BBQ's, sitting outside all day, and basking in the sun when I pinned these. I love me some cheeseburgers (farm-raised girl right here)! I am picky though and sincerely prefer a fresh grilled burger - so these are a close crowd pleaser when the weather isn't so hot (literally)!
 
 
 
So there you have it - some of the current culprits to my drooling while perusing Pinterest as of late! What are your current faves? Share in the comments -
 
Enjoy!
 
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment